Friday 5 March 2010

February

Another month down, no days missed and some more work that I'm really pleased with.  I had a few quick snaps this month, but I'm glad I managed to be a little more creative than just taking pictures of my desk.

The highlights for me have been the portraits (Sian and Anna and Hollywood Tracy) and a few of the more challenging still life projects.  I think the water drops and the coffee beans were some of the best things I've done.

It's been great this month to do some portraits of friends and their children.  It's lovely being able to give people something that they'll (hopefully) enjoy for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed all the photos this month. Can we book in as models when we come to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly can! We're looking forward to seeing you and the bump. And Tim I suppose.

    ReplyDelete