Wednesday 20 January 2010

Day 17 - Jess the Moggle

Here's the moggle again, lit with a single flash with reflective umbrella high at the end of the bed and told to jump and flop about.



Obedient as ever, she decided to just lie there and pout at me.  Fortunately she soon decided to dance about, giving me more of a challenge to get her in the frame, let alone in focus!

Another picture and thoughts after the jump...
Here's another of the camera shy little girl.


All of this was lit with a single flash with umbrella, with very little ambient light.  The reflection off the bed seems to give plenty of fill light back into her face on the second one.  The setup gave me plenty of leeway as she danced about, but there was probably a 1-2 stop difference from one end of the bed to the other.  Placing a second light at the side of the bed for some fill might have helped to counter that, but I'm not sure and its too late for my brain to figure the maths out.

No comments:

Post a Comment